Beyond B12 is a special multi-protective and energy boosting formula
Beyond B12 tablets contain a unique sublingual formula providing 2000 mcg Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), 200 mcg folic Acid, 25 mcg biotin and 4 mg vitamin B-6 in each tablet.
The exact type of vitamin B12 contained in Beyond 12 is methylcobalamin; it has been shown to help regenerate nerves and to protect the brain and nervous system against degenerative aging attack. Other clinical benefits include:
- Improving diabetic polyneuropathy, (restoring the feeling in feet and legs)
- Reversing Bell’s palsy
- Lifting depression
- Reducing the frequency and severity of headaches
- Normalizing generalized neurological conditions
- Helping to restore male sexual potency by improving testicular function
- Boosting energy levels
There is also evidence that B12 deficiency has been associated with mood and memory disorders and it is well known that B12 can stimulate growth in children suffering from growth failure.
Persons at high risk of a B12 shortage:
- Women taking the contraceptive pill are at risk of B12 deficiency
- Pregnancy itself increases the likelihood of B12 deficiency
- Vegetarian diets often have a shortage of B12 so vegans and vegetarians as a group can greatly benefit from B12 supplementation
As its name suggests, there is more to Beyond B12 than just vitamin B12. The additional methylation factors in Beyond B12, in particular the folic acid can provide additional benefit for:
- Lowering homocysteine levels- high levels of which are associated with heart disease and mental problems, indeed disturbed individuals have shown considerable benefit when folic acid is added to their treatment
- Improving blood circulation- by dilating small blood vessels
- Providing support for Alzheimer’s disease- helping to slow its onset and minimize the severity of the symptoms
- Immune enhancement- folic acid deficiency can lead to increased susceptibility to viral, fungal and bacterial infections
- Pregnant women- studies show that at least 50% of pregnant women are at risk of folic acid deficiency, which can lead to cleft palate, brain damage and poor learning ability in the child
- Persons consuming alcohol- because alcohol consumption destroys folic acid supplies, those who overdo their drinking habits should also supplement with folic acid
1 to 3 sublingual tablets a day, or as required. Allow the tablets to dissolve under the tongue and avoid swallowing to achieve maximum blood uptake and benefit.