Solal Technologies is the first and only company in South Africa to manufacture a complete Vitamin E product with the full spectrum tocopherol and palm oil-derived tocotrienols which have demonstrated antioxidant effects 40 t0 60 times more potent than alpha tocopherol. Solal Technologies Vitamin E is a "state of the art" supplement and is the most superior in the world. Most commercial vitamin E supplements do not contain the gamma form of the vitamin, depriving you of the full range of it's effects. The Vitamin E available is mostly alpha tocopherol. Scientists have found that too much alpha tocopherol displaces the critically important "gamma" fraction of the vitamin E in the body. Essential for the Aging Process and Life Extension, Candida, Ears/Hearing, Diabetes Type 1 & 2, Bones, Muscles, Eyes/Vision, Alzheimer's Disease, Memory, Sleep, Lungs, PMS, Infertility, Skin and Wrinkles, Autoimmune Diseases, Bacterial & Viral Diseases and Immune System. Vitamin E protects against and suppresses various forms of Cancer.
60 times more effective than conventional Vitamin E
What are tocotrienols and tocopherols?
Tocotrienols and Tocopherols (extracted from palm oil) are the optimal forms of all eight types of vitamin E: alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocotrienols -and alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols. Palm oil extracted tocotrienols and tocopherols also have naturally occurring cardioprotective plant phytosterols, squalenes and carotenes.
Clinical research has shown that mixed tocotrienols and tocopherols are more effective and offer exclusive heart and cancer protective benefits that conventional vitamin E (tocopherol) cannot offer.
What are the health benefits of tocotrienols and tocopherols?
- General uses include Aging Process & Life Extension, Candida, Ears/Hearing, Diabetes Type 1 & 2, Bones and Muscle, Eyes/Vision, Alzheimer’s Disease, Memory, Sleep, Lungs, PMS, Infertility, Skin and Wrinkles, Autoimmune Diseases, Bacterial & Viral Diseases and the Immune System. Vitamin E protects against and suppresses various forms of Cancer.Cardiovascular benefits
- Cholesterol: inhibit cholesterol production in the liver, thereby lowering total blood cholesterol, as well as LDL cholesterol. This is because tocotrienols inhibit the enzyme responsible for liver synthesis, HMG-CoA reductase.• Arterial blockage: reverse arterial blockage (carotid arteriosclerosis), hence reducing the risk factors for cardio-vascular diseases such as arteriosclerosis and stroke.
- Heart: Reduce elevated blood pressure and oxygenates the heart muscle: Medical studies show that tocotrienols are more efficient than tocopherol alone, in the protection of the heart.
- Platelet activity (blood stickiness): anti-thrombotic effect, by decreasing platelet aggregation.Anti-cancer effects
- Tocotrienols inhibit human breast cancer cells and cause cancer-cell death (apoptosis), in estrogen sensitive and non-estrogen sensitive breast cancer cells.Tocotrienols are 3 times more potent in inhibiting growth of human breast cancer cultured cells than Tamoxifen.
- Tocotrienols have been shown to be 60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol as an antioxidant in the prevention of lipid peroxidation. Can I get enough from my diet? Most oils and food contain some tocopherols, but virtually no tocotrienols. Tocotrienols only occur at very low levels (below 800parts per million) in nature. Due to their low level, it is impossible to attain the amount of tocotrienols that studies shown have beneficial effects, from diet alone. For example, one has to drink a cup of palm oil per day to attain this level.
What are the advantages of SOLAL’s tocotrienols and tocopherols?
- Supplies all 8 tocotrienols and tocopherols, in the ideal ratios found in nature, and proven in clinical research.Contains more tocotrienols and tocopherols per daily dose than any other product. Has high levels of delta-tocotrienol. Delta-tocotrienol is the most important and powerful tocotrienol of all. Extracted from palm oil and therefore contains beta-tocotrienol, unlike other products which are extracted from rice bran oil and contain no (or very little) beta-tocotrienol. Palm Oil Tocotrienols are regarded as superior to Rice Bran Oil Tocotrienols since Palm Oil contains a wider spectrum of Tocotrienols compared to Rice Brain Oil, which contains primarily Gamma Tocotrienol. Supplies other health enhancing synergistic nutrients: phytosterols, squalene and mixed carotenoids
Each capsule contains
- Mixed tocotrienols 66.8mg ( 19.5mg alpha tocotrienol, 2.5mg beta tocotrienol, 9.3mg delta tocotrienol, 35.5mg gamma tocotrienol)
- Mixed tocopherols: 367mg (46mg d-alpha-tocopherol, 7mg d-beta-tocopherol, 104mg d-delta-tocopherol, 210mg d-gamma-tocopherol)
- Plant sterols 6mg
- Squalene 17mg
- Mixed carotenoids (alpha and beta) 84.5mcg Dosage: 1 capsule daily with or shortly after a meal