Promotes weight loss by reducing fat formation and storage. Prevents carbohydrate cravings and boosts physical energy levels, prevents the conversion of excess carbohydrates into fat tissue.
- prevents fat storage and carbohydrate cravings
- boosts energy and improves physical performance
- added chromium for optimal energy production and carbohydrate metabolism
What is Solal-HCA?
• Solal-HCA contains HydroxyCitric Acid (HCA), a safe and healthy organic acid (extracted from brindleberry fruit) that promotes weight loss by reducing fat formation and storage. HCA also prevents carbohydrate cravings and boosts physical energy levels, thereby improving exercise performance, especially endurance exercise.
• Solal-HCA also contains chromium polynicotinate, the safest form of chromium (unlike chromium picolinate which produces tissue damaging hydroxyl free-radicals). Chromium polynicotinate works synergistically with HCA to balance blood sugar levels, prevent fatigue, boost energy levels, and suppress carbohydrate cravings, binge eating and fat storage.
How does Solal-HCA work?
• HCA inhibits an enzyme called ATP-Citrate Lyase which is responsible for storing carbohydrates as fat. Therefore HCA prevents the conversion of excess carbohydrates into fat tissue. HCA also helps to suppress the appetite and boost energy by increasing the body's production and reserves of glycogen (available energy), by diverting the metabolic path of dietary carbohydrates away from lipogenesis (fat formation) into glycogen production.
• Chromium polynicotinate improves insulin responsiveness (by making insulin receptors more sensitive). This results in reduced fat formation and more effective glycogen storage, thereby preventing energy lows, fatigue and binge carbohydrate eating.
What is the composition of Solal-HCA and what is the correct dosage?
• Each capsule of Solal-HCA supplies 396mg of HCA and 67mcg of chromium polynicotinate in a vegetarian capsule formation.
• Take 1-2 capsules, on an empty stomach, about 30-60minutes before each meal.
• One container of Solal-HCA provides 15-30 days supply.
Are there any side-effects, warnings or contra-indications?
• HCA and chromium polynicotinate are exceptionally safe. There are no reported or theoretical side effects.
• Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 6 capsules.
• Diabetics should note that chromium polynicotinate may make diabetic medications more effective, and this could lead to hypoglyaemia.
• Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established, so avoid using.
What are the advantages of Solal’s HCA?
• Safe: Unlike many other weight loss and performance enhancers, Solal-HCA will not cause elevated blood pressure and heart rate, mood swings, agitation, heartbeat irregularities, dehydration or electrolyte imbalances. The form of chromium used is a safe polynicotinate form, not the less safe picolinate form.
• Effective dose: Each daily dose (2 capsules 3 times daily) supplies optimal and effective doses of both HCA and chromium polynicotinate.
• Unique formulation: Only Solal-HCA has added chromium polynicotinate which works synergistically with HCA.
• Novel pharmacology: HCA promotes fat loss in a new and unique way, by preventing carbohydrates converting into fat. It can thus be used with other weight loss aids, without duplication of pharmacology, to accelerate weight loss even faster.
• Vegetarian, non-animal origin capsules.
• Adequate supply: 15-30 days supply per container.
* * * * *