Stress Damage Control – MORE IMPORTANT THAN VITAMINS AND MINERALS Stress is a killer! It stimulates the formation of adrenaline and a heart toxin called C-reactive protein. These damage the heart, cause arrhythmias, high blood pressure etc.
Why is Stress so dangerous?
Stress is a killer! It stimulates the formation of adrenaline and a heart toxin called C-reactive protein. These damage the heart, cause arrhythmias, high blood pressure and increase the risk of heart attack by up to 600%!
- Stress also elevates levels of the aging hormone, cortisol, which suppresses immune function and causes memory loss.
- Chronic stress can cause insulin resistance and increase the risk of diabetes.
- Stress affects the brain too: it upsets the balance of brain neurotransmitters (brain hormones), resulting in depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Stress also suppresses thyroid function, causing hypothyroidism and fatigue.
What is Stress Damage Control™ ?
Stress Damage ControlTM is an anti-stress formula. It prevents excessive cortisol and adrenaline production when exposed to long term stress. Stress Damage ControlTM protects the brain and heart from the dangerous physical damage and consequences that stress causes, such as raised blood pressure and heart attack. It also prevents the symptoms of excessive stress exposure such as memory loss, fatigue, insomnia and feeling overwhelmed.
Stress Damage ControlTM contains standardised Rosavin and Salidroside extracts from the Rhodiola rosea plant. Also in the formulation are Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng), vitamin B1, betasitosterol and lipoic acid.
Who should take Stress Damage Control™ ?
Anybody who is exposed to continuous daily stress should be taking Stress Damage ControlTM on a regular and continuous basis, including busy executives, teachers, students and housewives/mothers.
In fact, it is more important to take Stress Damage ControlTM than a multivitamin/mineral supplement! This is because our diet at least supplies some vitamins and minerals; whereas diet supplies none of the herbal extracts found in Stress Damage ControlTM.
Stress Damage ControlTM is safe for children, students and the elderly. It has not been tested in pregnancy and so should be avoided.
What are the advantages of Stress Damage ControlTM?
• Works in TWO ways by both protecting against the physical damages that stress causes AND reducing the symptoms of stress. Other products typically do one of the two –e.g. anti-anxiety products prevent anxiety, but do nothing to reduce cortisol, adrenaline and protect the heart.
• Contains Rhodiola rosea standardised to 3% of BOTH active ingredients, namely Rosavin and Salidroside. Most other products are standardised to only one active, and then normally only at 1%.
• The only Rhodiola rosea product that contains Ashwagandha and other supportive nutrients to further reduce cortisol and protect against stress.
• Effective doses – contains forms and doses of active ingredients proven to be effective in scientific studies.